Pittsburgh's Premier Kids Consignment Sale

Fox Chapel Kids Consignment Sale is Pittsburgh's premier children's consignment sale! We offer baby and children's clothing (many BRAND NAME and LIKE NEW), shoes, toys, books, gear, and bedding. Everyone is welcome to shop, consign and volunteer. Consignors and volunteers pre-shop before the general public! Items come from over 100 consignors, and all proceeds benefit Adat Shalom Preschool PTO.

Our next sale starts Thursday, March 7th and runs through Sunday, March 10th.

Contact us to Consign or Volunteer


  • Shop

    Want to save money? SHOP! Why shop at Fox Chapel Kids Consignment Sale? We are conveniently located in the Fox Chapel area of Pittsburgh, PA. We offer the best children’s consignment clothing, shoes, toys, books, gear and bedding. But most importantly, YOU SAVE MONEY! Don’t spend retail prices when you can get brand name and like new items for a fraction of the cost.
    Learn More

  • Consign

    Want to shop early AND make some money? CONSIGN! We wouldn’t be Pittsburgh’s PREMIER children’s consignment sale without quality merchandise. And we bet you have baby and children’s clothing, shoes, books, toys and gear that you don’t want to give away or donate. Consign those fabulous items with us! You will make 70% of the sale price, and the other 30% will be a
    Learn More

  • Volunteer

    Want to shop early? VOLUNTEER! This sale happens because of dozens of terrific volunteers, who do everything from assemble racks, sort toys, run cash registers, match lost tags with their items, and help distract tired babies. And we reward that hard work with a premium pre-shop opportunity on Friday! All you have to do is sign up to volunteer for one time slot, and
    Learn More